Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dynamic Hundred
- Centena Dinámica
- Ensino Fundamental Inicial::Matemática
- The animations offers the student a block composed by 100 pieces in shape of cubes. When a piece is displaced, the number of remaining cubes is updated, on the bottom of the screen, which composes the piece. On the top, the number appears the number of displaced blocks. When clicking on the option “table” to multiply, the same block presents the product between the pieces from the line by the columns which compose the block
- Notions of the set of natural numbers and its operations
- Instituto Superior de Formación y Recursos en Red para el Profesorado
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Inicial::Matemática::Números e operações
- To allow the student to develop and expand his understanding about the subtraction and multiplication by using cubes associated in a block
- In order to vizualise the digital animation the user must install the Flash Player. Available at: http://get.adobe.com/br/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP
- The use of the resources from “Banco de imágenes y sonidos” is universal, free and open, if for non-commercial use and for educational purposes. The actions and products may not generate any profit. Besides that, the references must be made to the source and to the authors of the work. Content protected by Creative Commons License Attribution – Non-Commercial - Share Alike 2.5 Spain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.