Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- 1D ellastic collision
- Colisión elástica
- Blas, Teresa Martín
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Simulation which allows the student to observe an example of elastic collision between two cars and the velocity of each one after the collision. It is possible to vary the masses and the initial velocity of the cars
- To understand about velocity and mass
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid - Spain
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Movimento, variações e conservações
- Elastic collision
- To show an elastic collision between two cars
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave
- Authorization given by the author or representative who allows to copy, distribute show, translate and execute the work and to create derivative works; the credit to the original author must be given. It is forbidden to use this work for commercial purposes and for each new use or distribution, the licenses of use of this work have to be given
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.