Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Rolling without slipping
- Rodadura sin deslizamiento
- Blas, Teresa Martín
- Ensino Médio::Física
- The animation allows the student to observe the movement of a sphere in a horizontal plane. It is possible to choose a movement with sliding or with rotation. In both cases the center of mass of the sphere, the trajectory and the velocity vectors for an observer at rest may be observed
- Basic notions of velocity, trajectory, vectors and center of mass
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid - Spain
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Movimento, variações e conservações
- Center of mass
- To show the differences among the movements of a sphere when sliding or rolling
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave
- Authorization given by the author or representative who allows to copy, distribute show, translate and execute the work and to create derivative works; the credit to the original author must be given. It is forbidden to use this work for commercial purposes and for each new use or distribution, the licenses of use of this work have to be given
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.