Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Kepler's laws
- Leyes de Kepler
- The animation allows the student to visualize the three Kepler’s Laws
- Basic notions of ellipse
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Institute of Formation and Resources in Network for Teachers
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Movimento, variações e conservações
- Kepler’s laws
- To describe kinematic of the motion of planets around Sun
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. This translation was done by Prof. Dr. Ana Maria da Costa Santos Menin and the student Gabriela Alias Horta, reseachers from FCT/Unesp. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave.
- The use of the resources from the images and sound Database is universal, free and open, when it is for educative purpose, and not commercial. The actions, products and utilities derived from its utilization must not generate any kind of profit. The reference to the source and to the author of the work are required. Content protected by Creative Commons Reconocimiento – Not commercial - Compartir Igual 2.5 España
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.