Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Visual Disability and Labor Market – Part 1 (A Deficiência Visual e o Mercado de Trabalho – Parte 1)
- Alinne Alves Rodrigues, Paloma
- Two massotherapists, which are visually disabled, describe their process of professional formation and participation in the labor market. They highlight their learning about massotherapy as well as the prejudice, due to the disability
- Ensino Médio::Sociologia
- Paloma Alinne Alves Rodrigues
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Sociologia::Relação sociedade / natureza: a questão do trabalho e do meio ambiente
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Sociologia::Movimentos sociais / direitos / cidadania
- Visual disability
- Labor market
- To allow the knowledge of people with visual disability and their insertion in the labor market
- The video lasts 9 minutes and 57 seconds. This video is divided in three parts, and this is the first one. To visualize the resource, it is necessary to install Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic or Real Player
- Cession therm given by the author or his representative, straightly from the Ministry of Education, which allows reproduction, translation, distribution and transference
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.