Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Visual Disability and Labor Market – Part 2 (A Deficiência Visual e o Mercado de Trabalho – Parte 2)
- Alinne Alves Rodrigues, Paloma
- “Visual Disability and Labor Market – part 2” continues to show two massotherapists who are blind talking about their personal and professional trajectory, highlighting the period before the professional formation and how they feel working as massotherapists nowadays
- Ensino Médio::Sociologia
- Paloma Alinne Alves Rodrigues
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Sociologia::Movimentos sociais / direitos / cidadania
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Sociologia::Relação sociedade / natureza: a questão do trabalho e do meio ambiente
- Labor market
- Visual disability
- To allow the knowledge of people with visual disability and their insertion in the labor market
- The video lasts 05 minutes and 36 seconds. This video is divided in three parts, and this is the second one. To visualize the video, it is necessary to install Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic or Real Player
- Cession therm given by the author or his representative, straightly from the Ministry of Education, which allows reproduction, translation, distribution and transference
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.