Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Visual Disability and Labor Market – Part 3 (A Deficiência Visual e o Mercado de Trabalho – Parte 3)
- Alinne Alves Rodrigues, Paloma
- Ensino Médio::Sociologia
- “Visual Disability and Labor Market – part 3” continues to show two massotherapists who are blind reporting the main functions of massotherapy and arguing that Visual Disability helps in this profession
- Paloma Alinne Alves Rodrigues
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Sociologia::Relação sociedade / natureza: a questão do trabalho e do meio ambiente
- Visual disability
- Labor market
- To allow people to know about people who are blind and their insertion in Labor Market
- The video lasts 06 minutes and 17 seconds. This video is divided in three parts, and this is the first one. To visualize the resource, it is necessary to install Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic or Real Player
- Cession therm given by the author or his representative, straightly from the Ministry of Education, which allows reproduction, translation, distribution and transference
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.