Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Cross Section Flyer
- Ensino Médio::Matemática
- The educational object allows the student to explore different cross sections of the several types of cones, cylinders, prisms and pyramids. The cross sections may be difficult to students to understand, since its concept requires that students switch between tridimensional representations and two-dimensional representations. With this educational object, students can create and visualize cross sections of different solids
- Notions of geometric solids
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Matemática::Geometria
- Geometric solid; cross section
- To show the relation between tridimensional objects and their two-dimensions representations
- To visualize the resource is necessary to install Java plug-in, which is available on the link below: http://www.java.com/pt_BR/download/
- Shodor Education Foundation, Inc. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported, which allows to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work. However, it is forbidden to use the work with commercial purspose. To visualize the therms and conditions of the license Creative Commons Attribution 3.0, access the link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.