Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- 3D Transmographer
- notions of function graph
- The educational object It is a 3D model that allows the user to explore the world of transformation, reflections, and rotations. This applet allows the user to translate polygons on both the x and y-axes. The user can reflect the figure across any line using the equation: y = m * x + b where m is the slope and b is the y-intercept. The user can also reflect the figure across a vertical line using the equation x = ? where the user fills in any integer that keeps the reflected image on the graph. This applet also allows the user to rotate the polygon around any point in the plane or any given number of degrees. When wishing to view the graph in 3D, simply click on the graph and drag it to any view you would like.
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- transformation; reflections; rotations
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Geometria Algébrica
- introduce the concepts of translating, reflecting, and rotating a graph
- To visualize the resource is necessary to install Java plug-in, which is available on the link below: http://www.java.com/pt_BR/download/
- Shodor Education Foundation, Inc. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported, which allows to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work. However, it is forbidden to use the work with commercial purpose. To visualize the therms and conditions of the license Creative Commons Attribution 3.0, access the link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.