Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Motion in a uniform magnetic field
- Movimiento de una carga en un campo magnético
- Fernández, Ana Serrano
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Simulation which allows the student to observe that an electric charge moving with constant velocity perpendicularly to a uniform magnetic field performs uniform circular motion. The signal of the charge and the module of the field can vary
- Basic notions of magnetic field and electrical field
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid - Spain
- Magnetic field
- Electric charge
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Equipamentos elétricos e telecomunicações
- To show the motion of an electric charge in a uniform magnetic field
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave
- Authorization given by the author or representative who allows to copy, distribute show, translate and execute the work and to create derivative works; the credit to the original author must be given. It is forbidden to use this work for commercial purposes and for each new use or distribution, the licenses of use of this work have to be given
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.