Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Static equilibrium of a beam
- Equilibrio estático: articulación
- Blas, Teresa Martín
- Animation which allows the student to observe an example of static equilibrium of a system constituted of a beam joined to a wall by an articulation and a rope, with an additional mass. The angle of inclination can be changed and the mass can be displaced. These actions are possible by clicking on these objects
- Basic notions of vector and force
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid - Spain
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Movimento, variações e conservações
- Static equilibrium
- To show the forces which act in a system in static equilibrium
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave
- Authorization given by the author or representative who allows to copy, distribute show, translate and execute the work and to create derivative works; the credit to the original author must be given. It is forbidden to use this work for commercial purposes and for each new use or distribution, the licenses of use of this work have to be given
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.