Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Static equilibrium of a tower crane
- Equilibrio estático: grúa
- Blas, Teresa Martín
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Animation which allows the student to observe an example of a system in static equilibrium. This system can be observed in a travelling crane. Besides a weight with invariable mass and position, there are two other weights: one with variable mass and another one which is displaced when necessary to cancel the sum of moments and keep the system in equilibrium
- Basic notions of vector and force
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid - Spain
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Movimento, variações e conservações
- To show how a travelling crane, example of a system in static equilibrium, works
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave
- Authorization given by the author or representative who allows to copy, distribute show, translate and execute the work and to create derivative works; the credit to the original author must be given. It is forbidden to use this work for commercial purposes and for each new use or distribution, the licenses of use of this work have to be given
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.