Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Rotational motion equations
- Ecuación de rotación
- Fernández, Ana Serrano
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Física
- Animation which allows the student to observe a system in rotation from a beam fixed in a wall by an articulation. Due to the weight force action, the beam moves. The length of the beam can be changed and to calculate the acceleration and the angle velocity to different values of the angle formed with horizontal
- Basic notions of vectors, acceleration and angle velocity
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid - Spain
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Física::Física Geral
- Equation of rotation
- To show an application of equation of rotation
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave
- Authorization given by the author or representative who allows to copy, distribute show, translate and execute the work and to create derivative works; the credit to the original author must be given. It is forbidden to use this work for commercial purposes and for each new use or distribution, the licenses of use of this work have to be given
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.