Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Flake Maker
- The digital animation presents the construction of fractals with a line. Then, the student can choose the amount of points in this line. When moving the red points, regular and irregular fractals can be generated. Clicking on the points One Up and Down One, the student can visualize how the fractal will be drawn
- Notions of geometry and fractals
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Geometria Algébrica
- Fractal; Line
- To learn how to construct fractals with a line
- To visualize the resource, it is necessary to install Java plug-in, available in: http://www.java.com/pt_BR/download/
- Shodor Education Foundation Inc. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported, which allows to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work. However, the use of the work for commercial purpose is forbidden. To visualize the therms and conditions of the license Creative Commons Attribution 3.0, access the link http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/ .
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.