Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Marshmallow madness
- Science Museum
- Ensino Fundamental Final::Ciências Naturais
- This experiment shows what happen to marshmallows shpes when they are submited to different pressures. This is done by putting some marshmallows into a sealed bottle and pumping the air out
- Science Museum, Londres
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Ciências Naturais::Tecnologia e sociedade
- Air pressure
- To observe the impact of changing the air pressure in a sealed environment on objects contained within that atmosphere
- On the website, teachers can find details about the experiment, discussion suggestions and links to everyday life
- This object is available to download and use only with educational purposes. Commercial use is not allowed
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.