Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Burning money
- Science Museum
- The experiment makes a solution with water, alcohol and salt. A piece of paper is soaked in this solution and set on fire. It is observed that the paper does not burn, only the alcohol
- Materials properties; chemical reactions
- Ensino Médio::Química
- Science Museum, Londres
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Química::Transformações: caracterização, aspectos energéticos, aspectos dinâmicos
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Química::Propriedades das substâncias e dos materiais
- Combustion reaction
- To see how liquids in a solution can have different properties and react differently
- On the website, teachers can find details about the experiment, safety alerts, discussion suggestions and links to everyday life
- This object is available to download and use only with educational purposes. Commercial use is not allowed
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.