Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Bubble trouble
- Science Museum
- By trying out and testing different apparatus students will be able to investigate what makes the best bubbles and adapt their approach to try and improve their bubbles. This activity is ideal for introducing simple investigation skills to younger children
- Educação Infantil::Natureza e sociedade
- Science Museum, Londres
- Educação Infantil::Natureza e sociedade::Objetos e processos de transformação
- Investigation skills
- Building techniques
- To investigate what makes the best bubbles
- On the website, teachers can find details about the experiment, discussion suggestions and links to everyday life
- This object is available to download and use only with educational purposes. Commercial use is not allowed
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.