Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ear gongs
- Science Museum
- In this activity students can make a coat hanger sound like Big Ben by tapping it against a table and allowing the vibrations to travel through the various materials to their inner ear
- Ensino Fundamental::Séries Iniciais::Ciências Naturais
- Educação Infantil::Natureza e sociedade
- Science Museum, Londres
- Building techniques
- Sound propagation
- Educação Infantil::Natureza e sociedade::Objetos e processos de transformação
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Inicial::Ciências Naturais::Recursos tecnológicos
- To see how sounds travel much more effectively through materials such as metal and string than through air
- On the website, teachers can find details about the experiment, discussion suggestions and links to everyday life
- This object is available to download and use only with educational purposes. Commercial use is not allowed
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.