Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Nail trick
- Science Museum
- This activity proposes to balance 15 nails on the head of one nail. Nails can be balanced across the first nail if their weight is evenly distributed and if they can be stopped from slipping off. A nail on top will push against the heads of the balancing nails, and as gravity pulls them down this will hold them more tightly in place
- Ensino Fundamental Inicial::Ciências Naturais
- Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Ciências Naturais
- Science Museum, Londres
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Ciências Naturais::Tecnologia e sociedade
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Inicial::Ciências Naturais::Recursos tecnológicos
- To balance and counterbalance nails using gravity
- On the website, teachers can find details about the experiment, discussion suggestions and links to everyday life
- This object is available to download and use only with educational purposes. Commercial use is not allowed
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.