Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dust from Africa blows over the Atlantic
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- The image shows Saharan dust blowing westward over the Eastern Atlantic toward the Cape Verde Islands. The dust can be seen in this imagery as a hazy yellow color (enhanced) that appears below the white clouds
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::GeoCiências
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências::Sensoriamento Remoto da Atmosfera
- Atlantic ocean
- Dust storm
- To show a dust storm coming from Africa to Eastern Atlantic
- All animations and images accessed through this website are in the public domain and are freely available for reuse. Please credit NOAA, just those four letters, along with any other entities listed in the Copyright section for each resource
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.