Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Hurricane Adrian first of the Pacific hurricane season
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- The image shows hurricane Adrian with sustained winds of 115 knots off the west coast of Mexico. Conditions are favorable for further strengthening in the next 24 hours before the storm begins to be affected by stable air and cooler waters
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::GeoCiências
- Pacific ocean
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências::Meteorologia
- To show the image of hurricane Adrian forming at the west coast of Mexico
- All animations and images accessed through this website are in the public domain and are freely available for reuse. Please credit NOAA, just those four letters, along with any other entities listed in the Copyright section for each resource
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.