Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Satellite detects volcanic ash plume over Europe
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- This map shows a unique view of the ash plume emitted from the Grimsvotn volcano in Iceland on May 24, 2011. Areas of high ash concentration are falsely colored using shades of yellow; the brightest yellows are the areas of highest ash concentration or “loading”
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::GeoCiências
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências::Geologia Ambiental
- Ash plume
- To show ash plume emitted from a volcano in Iceland
- All animations and images accessed through this website are in the public domain and are freely available for reuse. Please credit NOAA, just those four letters, along with any other entities listed in the Copyright section for each resource
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.