Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ireland: The Emerald Isle
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::GeoCiências
- Shown here is the vegetation greenness index dataset for the week of March 25, 2011. Areas shown in green colors have high vegetative cover, or greenness; areas colored brown are still in a winter dormancy or non-vegetated state. The differences between Ireland and other parts of North America at similar latitudes are due to the warmer climate, attributed to the effect of the Gulf Stream Current, which keeps the British Isles warmer than many other areas at similar latitudes
- Vegetation index
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências::Climatologia
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências::Climatologia Geográfica
- To show the vegetation greenness index of Ireland compared to other areas of similar latitudes
- All animations and images accessed through this website are in the public domain and are freely available for reuse. Please credit NOAA, just those four letters, along with any other entities listed in the Copyright section for each resource
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.