Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Problems of Philosophy - Chapter 1
- Russell, Bertrand
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- The Problems of Philosophy is one of Bertrand Russell’s attempts to create a brief and accessible guide to the problems of philosophy. In this Chapter one he describes the distinction of appearance and reality and what is the difference between them.He also describes about importance from the point of view of each person
- Bertrand Russell
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- The aim of the audio is to is to demonstrate the distinction between 'acquaintance and knowledge by description' by Bertrand Russell and the importance of this theory to philosophy
- Chapter 1- appearance and reality, read by Leon Mire, total running time 00:17:50
- All Librivox records are in the public domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.