Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Problems of Philosophy - Chapter 3
- Russell, Bertrand
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- The Problems of Philosophy is one of Bertrand Russell’s attempts to create a brief and accessible guide to the problems of philosophy. In chapter 3 he will discuss about the nature of matter, what our sense-data can detect
- The nature of matter
- Bertrand Russell
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- The aim of the audio is to is to demonstrate the distinction between 'acquaintance and knowledge by description' by Bertrand Russell and the importance of this theory to philosophy
- Chapter 3 The nature of matter, read by Accent, total running time 00:20:00
- All Librivox records are in the public domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.