Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Problems of Philosophy - Chapter 4
- Russell, Bertrand
- The Problems of Philosophy is one of Bertrand Russell’s attempts to create a brief and accessible guide to the problems of philosophy. In chapter four he explains what it´s the meaning of idealism in philosophy and how is conectend with the ideia of sense-data
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- Bertrand Russell
- The aim of the audio is to is to demonstrate the distinction between 'acquaintance and knowledge by description' by Bertrand Russell and the importance of this theory to philosophy
- Chapter 4 Idealism, read by Rich Meyers, total running time 00:16:12
- All Librivox records are in the public domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.