Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Problems of Philosophy - Chapter 5
- Russell, Bertrand
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- The Problems of Philosophy is one of Bertrand Russell’s attempts to create a brief and accessible guide to the problems of philosophy. In Chapter five he will explain about what is knowledge by acquaintance and what is knowledge by description
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- Bertrand Russell
- The aim of the audio is to is to demonstrate the distinction between 'acquaintance and knowledge by description' by Bertrand Russell and the importance of this theory to philosophy
- Chapter 5 Knowledge by acquaintance and knowledge by description, read by Kehinde. Total running time 00:28:15
- Creative Commons. All Librivox recordings are in the plubic domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.