Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Jay Walker on the world's english mania
- Walker, Jay
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Linguística
- The video features Jay Walker questioning why the english language is so studied worldwide. During the video, he shows some possible reasons for this phenomenon
- TED: ideas worth spreading
- Educação Superior::Lingüística, Letras e Artes::Lingüística::Lingüística Aplicada
- Applied linguistics
- Second language
- To understand why there are great interested people in learning english as a second language
- Total running time 00:04:32
- The object is under the Creative Commons license 3.0 (CC BY -NC -ND 3.0), which allows its copying, distributing and broadcasting. The author’s attribution is required. Altering, transforming or creating something out of it is strictly forbidden. Commercial use is not allowed
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.