Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- This resource demonstrates the use of political influences and the power of petroleum to degenerate the State and the politicians
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Ciência Política
- La molleindustria
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Ciência Política::Integração Internacional, Conflito, Guerra e Paz
- Political conflicts
- Political science
- International integration
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Ciência Política::Conflitos e Coalizões Políticas
- Power local
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Ciência Política::Estudos do Poder Local
- Learn about theories of local power, international integration, conflicts, war and peace
- It is necessary to use adobe flash player
- The simulation is licensed under Creative Commons 2.5 Italy (CC BY-NC-SA 2.5) that allows you to copy, distribute, communicate to the public and display publicly, perform, play and adapt it. You must assign this work as it was specified by either the author or the person who gave the license. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you alter, transform or create something out of it, you can distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.