Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The problems of philosophy (chapter 08)
- Russell, Bertrand
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- The problems of philosophy is one of Bertrand Russell’s attempts to create a brief and accessible guide to the problems of philosophy. In this chapter 8 the author discuss about the a priori knowledge and how this knowledge comes before Kant and his theory through other philosophers but in a diferent way
- Priori knowledge
- Bertrand Russell
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- The aim of the audio is to demonstrate Kant´s theory about the a priori knowledge and also that before the time of Kant, held that whatever knowledge was a priori must be 'analytic'
- Running time 00:16:07; Read by ML Cohen
- All Librivox records are in the public domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.