Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ethan Zuckerman: listening to global voices
- Zuckerman, Ethan
- The video presents the blogger and technologist Ethan Zuckerman, who talks about the internet that often does not promote globalization. In contrast to this, he wants to help sharing the stories of the world through publications and reading blogs or twitter of people around the world even in other languages
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Linguística
- TED: ideas worth spreading
- Educação Superior::Lingüística, Letras e Artes::Lingüística::Sociolingüística e Dialetologia
- To understand how globalization can be promoted from the exchange of experiences and stories through publications using the internet
- Running time 00:20:00
- The object is under the Creative Commons license 3.0 (CC BY -NC -ND 3.0), which allows you to copy, distribute and trasmit the work. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor. Altering, transforming or creating something out of it is strictly forbidden. Commercial use is not allowed
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.