Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira
- Hanna describes Manchester, a city situated in the south-central part of North West England. She talks about the places to vistit and the famous football team with the same name. She also talks about some of her favorite spots in the city
- Audio Línguas
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Competência comunicativa: componentes lingüísticos, sociolingüísticos e pragmáticos
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Compreensão oral
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Competência pluricultural: língua como meio de acesso às manifestações culturais
- The audio aims to work on listening as one of the four skills in English language and to get familiar with the culture of the countries in which English is spoken
- Total Running Time: 00:00:26
- The Audio Files can be freely used inside a classroom, graduation, private or family environments; any use or reproduction with advertising or commercial purposes is forbidden. The downloaded mp3 files duplication is authorized in case they are transferred to individual portable recorder devices or to be used in non-commercial intranet private, school and pedagogical environments under the condition of informing the final users about the source http://www.audio-lingua.eu. The Audio-Lingua publishing in other websites is forbidden.
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.