Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- My memories of 09/11 (3/3)
- Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira
- Jenny thinks world has changed since the September 11 attacks. She says that life has become more violent Jenny also talks about a program wich showed injured soldiers and how she realised that it was war
- Audio Línguas
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Competência pluricultural: língua como meio de acesso às manifestações culturais
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Competência comunicativa: componentes lingüísticos, sociolingüísticos e pragmáticos
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Compreensão oral
- To work on listening as one of the four skills in English language and to get familiar with the culture of the countries in which English is spoken
- Total running time: 00:01:34
- The Audio Files can be freely used inside a classroom, graduation, private or family environments; any use or reproduction with advertising or commercial purposes is forbidden. The downloaded mp3 files duplication is authorized in case they are transferred to individual portable recorder devices or to be used in non-commercial intranet private, school and pedagogical environments under the condition of informing the final users about the source http://www.audio-lingua.eu . The Audio-Lingua publishing in other websites is forbidden.
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.