Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Problems of Philosophy - Chapter 10
- Russell, Bertrand
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- The Problems of Philosophy is one of Bertrand Russell’s attempts to create a brief and accessible guide to the problems of philosophy. In this chapter he will talk about the particulars universals describing them
- Bertrand Russell
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- The aim of the audio is describe about the human knowledge of the particular universal, that can be divided into those directly known, those known only by description, and those not known either by acquaintance or by description
- Total running time 00:19:46, read by Chris Masterson
- Creative Commons. All librivox recods are in the public domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.