Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Problems of Philosophy - Chapter 12
- Russell, Bertrand
- The Problems of Philosophy is one of Bertrand Russell’s attempts to create a brief and accessible guide to the problems of philosophy. In this chapter, we are not asking how we know whether a belief is true or false: we are asking what is meant by the question whether a belief is true or false
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- Bertrand Russell
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- The aim of the audio is discuss about truth and falsehood, according to our beliefs
- Total running time 00:17:41, read by Professor Chronotis
- Creative Commons. All Librivox records are in the public domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.