Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Problems of Philosophy - Chapter 13
- Russell, Bertrand
- The Problems of Philosophy is one of Bertrand Russell’s attempts to create a brief and accessible guide to the problems of philosophy. In this chpater he will discuss about our knowledge, erro and probable opinion
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- Probable opinion
- Bertrand Russell
- The aim of the audio is to demonstrate how we perceive what is right and wrong, being first defined what is know as we learn from our mistakes and ou probable opinion
- Total running time 00:21:48, read by Chris Masterson
- Creative Commons. All Librivox records are in the public domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.