Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Smile or die
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Sociologia
- Acclaimed journalist, author and political activist Barbara Ehrenreich explores the darker side of positive thinking
- The RSA
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Sociologia::Outras Sociologias Específicas
- The aim of this object is to learn more about the positive thinking and his negative consequences
- RSA audio and video files are licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commerical-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales Licence. You are welcome to link to, download, save or distribute this work electronically. If you are interested in using the work, please ensure that: RSA Events and the speaker(s) are credited; The RSA website (www.theRSA.org) is published together with a copy of this policy statement in a prominent position; The file is not altered and is used in full (the use of extracts under existing fair usage rights is not affected by this condition); The work is not resold or used for commercial purposes; A copy of the work or link to its use online is emailed to the RSA Events team
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.