Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Meditations on first philosophy: letter of dedication
- Descartes, René
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- The meditations are a central work of early modern philosophy, and play a crucial role in the conceptual development of basic perspectives and problems in the western tradition, including substance dualism, external world skepticism, and the modern notion of the subject
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Metafísica
- René Descartes
- This is the frist part of the meditations on first philosophy, where the aim of the audio is to demonstrate the letter of dedication of Rene Descartes thought about God and the soul
- Running time 00:12:54. Read by: D.E. Wittkower
- Creative Commons copyright-only dedication (based on United States law) or Public Domain certification. All Librivox records are in the Public Domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.