Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Meditations on first philosophy: preface to the reader
- Descartes, René
- The meditations are a central work of early modern philosophy, and play a crucial role in the conceptual development of basic perspectives and problems in the western tradition, including substance dualism, external world skepticism, and the modern notion of the subject
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Metafísica
- This is the second part of the meditations on first philosophy, where the aim of the audio is to demonstrate a preface of what will be placed and discussed by the author during meditations made by him
- Running time 00:08:44. Read by: D.E. Wittkower
- Creative Commons (Public Domain certification). All Librivox records are in the Public Domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.