Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- School uniforms in New Zealand
- Sarah talks about the uniforms rules of her school in New Zealand She describes the different kinds of uniform she had when she was a student
- Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira
- Audio Linguas
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Competência pluricultural: língua como meio de acesso às manifestações culturais
- New Zealand
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Compreensão oral
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Competência comunicativa: componentes lingüísticos, sociolingüísticos e pragmáticos
- The audio aims to work on listening as one of the four skills in English language and to get familiar with the culture of the countries in which English is spoken
- Total running time: 00:01:57
- The Audio Files can be freely used inside a classroom, graduation, private or family environments; any use or reproduction with advertising or commercial purposes is forbidden. The downloaded mp3 files duplication is authorized in case they are transferred to individual portable recorder devices or to be used in non-commercial intranet private, school and pedagogical environments under the condition of informing the final users about the source http://www.audio-lingua.eu . The Audio-Lingua publishing in other websites is forbidden.
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.