Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Offset Jets around Protostar HH-34 in Orion
- NASA; Jet Propulsion Laboratory; California Institute of Technology
- The image shows the emission of jets of gas and dust around HH-34 protostar in Orion. On the left is an image of visible light, and the right is an infrared image obtained by the Spitzer Space Telescope, NASA, which helped in understanding the production of jets around the star formation. With it was possible to find a delay of 4.5 years in two asymmetric jets emitted from opposite sides
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia
- Spitzer Space Telescope
- Star formation
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Astrofísica do Meio Interestelar
- Observe and study the formation of jets of gas and dust around the protostar HH-34 in Orion
- On its website, Nasa gives permission to the use of this resource, as long as it holds educational purposes.
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.