Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Gibbs Free Energy Example
- khan academy
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Química
- This educational object contain an example of a chemical reaction and Gibbs free energy is used to determine if the reaction is spontaneous or not
- Knowledge about chemical reaction; Enthalpy and entropy
- Khan Academy
- Gibbs Free Energy
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Química::Termodinâmica Química
- The aim of this educational object is to help students to understand how they can determine if a reaction is spontaneous or not using Gibbs free energy
- Total running time: 00:09:57
- The object is under the Creative Commons license, which allows its copying, distributing, broadcasting, and adapting. The author’s attribution is required. Commercial use is not allowed. If you alter, transform or create something out of it, you may share the resulting object only if under the same license or a similar one
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.