Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Meditations on first philosophy: meditation III (of God: that he exists)
- Descartes, René
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- The meditations are a central work of early modern philosophy, and play a crucial role in the conceptual development of basic perspectives and problems in the western tradition, including substance dualism, external world skepticism, and the modern notion of the subject
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Metafísica
- René Descartes
- The aim of the audio is to show the discuss about God and his existence according to Descartes
- Running time 00:47:00. Read by: D.E. Wittkower
- Creative Commons (Public Domain certification). All Librivox records are in the Public Domain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.