Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Murray Gell-Mann on the ancestor of language
- Gell-Mann, Murray
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Linguística
- The video presents the professor Murray Gell-Mann, who gives a quick overview of another passionate interest besides physics: finding the common ancestry of our modern languages
- TED: ideas worth spreading
- Educação Superior::Lingüística, Letras e Artes::Lingüística::Lingüística Histórica
- To present an introduction of a possible theory about a common ancestry of our modern languages
- Running time: 00:02:19. Interactive transcript at the same link. You can watch the video with the subtitles in english
- The object is under the Creative Commons license 3.0, which allows its copying, distributing, broadcasting, and adapting. The author’s attribution is required. Altering, transforming or creating something out of it is strictly forbidden. Commercial use is not allowed
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.