Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- States of matter follow-up
- United States of America. Khan Academy
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Química
- This educational object presents the states of matter including plasma and explains how the atoms in the water molecule are bonded to each other
- Basic knowledge about states of matter and chemical bonds
- Khan Academy
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Química::Química Teórica
- State of matter
- The aim of this educational object is to help students to understand the plasma state of matter and the bonds in the water molecule
- Running time: 00:08:45
- The object is under the Creative Commons license 3.0 (CC BY -NC -SA 3.0), which allows its copying, distributing, broadcasting, and adapting. The author’s attribution is required. Commercial use is not allowed. If you alter, transform or create something out of it, you may share the resulting object only if under the same license or a similar one
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.