Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Absolute value boxes
- Hui, T. L.
- Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática
- The educational object is a simulation/animation that allows determining the absolute value or modulus of integer numbers and representation of these numbers on the real line
- XP Math
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Operações
- Real line
- Integer number
- Absolute value
- To help the user in the study of absolute value or modulus of integer numbers
- The educational object shows the hint for the question resolutions. They’re: "which is least?" or "which is greatest?"
- The object is under the Creative Commons 3.0 (CC BY -NC -ND 3.0) license, which allows its copying, distributing, broadcasting and adapting. The author’s attribution is required. Altering, transforming or creating something out of it is strictly forbidden. Commercial use is not allowed
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.