Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- [Classes in Physics Flash] [Class 1-1] Measurements - Introduction
- Gaudio, Anderson Coser
- Discusses the main differences between science and art. Shows that while the physical quantities can be measured, we can not objectively and reproducibly quantify the personal feelings that arise from the observation of a work of art. Highlights that the measurement is integral part of our lives, while not always we realize it, and indissociable from the scientific activity
- No previous knowledge necessary for use of this resource.
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Conhecimentos básicos e fundamentais
- Measurements; Physical Quantities; Unit; Scale; Measures; Observation
- The videos presented in this series aim to assist the high school student in the understanding of the fundamental concepts of physics.
- For video playback you need a compatible video format .wmv, for example, Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player.
- The materials indexed by Core Interactive Digital Objects of the Institute of Mathematics of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul are under the Creative Commons license. These materials can be accessed through the search system - online repository, which lets you view, copy and comment on the contents published. For more information about the license visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/br/
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.