Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- [Classes in Physics Flash] [Class 1-2] Measurements - Measurement Standards
- Gaudio, Anderson Coser
- Sets standards of measurement and cites examples. Shows an example of creating a pattern of mass which is utilized to measure the mass of a watermelon
- No previous knowledge necessary for use of this resource.
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Conhecimentos básicos e fundamentais
- Measurements; Physical quantities; Unit; Scale; measures; Observation
- The videos presented in this series aim to assist the high school student in the understanding of the fundamental concepts of physics.
- For video playback you need a compatible video format .wmv, for example, Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player.
- The materials indexed by Core Interactive Digital Objects of the Institute of Mathematics of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul are under the Creative Commons license. These materials can be accessed through the search system - online repository, which lets you view, copy and comment on the contents published. For more information about the license visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/br/
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.