Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- [Classes in Physics Flash] [Class 2-6] Time - Time Units
- Gaudio, Anderson Coser
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Discusses the time units used in science and in day-to-day, like the second, minute, hour, day, month, etc. Also discusses the main submultiples of the second, as the microsecond, the nanosecond, etc.., And the main events that occur on the time scale of these submultiples
- No previous knowledge necessary for use of this resource
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Conhecimentos básicos e fundamentais
- Time, Time Units; Timescale; Second
- The videos presented in this series aim to assist the high school student in the understanding of the fundamental concepts of physics.
- For video playback you need a compatible video format .wmv, for example, Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player.
- The materials indexed by Core Interactive Digital Objects of the Institute of Mathematics of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul are under the Creative Commons license.These materials can be accessed through the search system - online repository, which lets you view, copy and comment on the contents published. For more information about the license visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/br/
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.