Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- [Classes in Physics Flash] [Lesson 2-11] Time - Watches To Score Instants of Time
- Gaudio, Anderson Coser
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Clarifies the use of the watch as an instrument for measuring time instants. Utilizes a fictitious situation in which an unmarried couple makes a date at the mall to watch a movie to illustrate the use of clocks. Clarifies that the National Observatory, located in Rio de Janeiro, is the official time reference of Brazil
- No previous knowledge necessary for use of this resource.
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Conhecimentos básicos e fundamentais
- Time, Clock, Instants of Time
- The videos presented in this series aim to assist the high school student in the understanding of the fundamental concepts of physics
- For video playback you need a compatible video format .wmv, for example, Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player.
- The materials indexed by Core Interactive Digital Objects of the Institute of Mathematics of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul are under the Creative Commons license.These materials can be accessed through the search system - online repository, which lets you view, copy and comment on the contents published. For more information about the license visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/br/
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.